Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The post office lies

Perhaps it's just a myth, but I thought that the post office was supposed to deliver through rain or snow, sleet or hail...something like that. Ummm...so not true! Sure, we had 14 inches of snow. Sure the wind was blowing so hard yesterday that it was coming down sideways. And, no, the post office did not deliver. Yesterday or today. So, I thought that I'd be nice to my mailman...he does a lot for me, and I brought all my packages to be mailed into the post office here in town. Huh?? They were closed too! Now, it's true that I live in a tiny podunk town that probably only employs 3 people, but come on! So, sorry to those people who are expecting orders that should've been mailed Tuesday...they won't go out 'til tomorrow. At least I hope they go out tomorrow! If not...they'll have a very angry small businesswoman on their hands.

No comments: