Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She said what??

Last night Rachel and Alison were having a big time blow-up at bed time. They were yelling at each other and slamming doors. First Rachel would come upstairs and tell me what Alison had done to her, then Ali would come up, and so on. Finally, I thought I had gotten them settled, when Alison came up. She was crying and said that Rachel had called her the "C word". Honestly, I couldn't figure out what the heck the C word was (well, I know one C word, but I know Rachel doesn't know that....). Alison didn't want to tell me what it was, because it was a bad word. She finally spelled it for me. C - R - A - P.

I remember when I was in 2nd grade and someone sticking out their tongue at me was the biggest sin ever. Ahh....those were the days.

No comments: