Friday, April 25, 2008

A good day for Ali

Yesterday, I was armed for a fight w/ Alison, and it never happened! She got off the bus in a great mood. I matter of factly told her that she would be riding along w/ me to drop Rachel off at dance, and then she and I would go to the mall, get some dinner, and buy a few gifts for parties Rachel is going to. She started to get upset, but I just ignored her. I actually even walked out of the room. She decided, I guess to just accept the plans. Then Thornton offered for her to go w/ him to The Hitting Center of a few hours, then to church. She gladly accepted that option. Later in the evening, she and Thornton stopped by to see his parents and she apologized to Grandma w/out us having to ask her to.

Tonight she is going to my in-law's lake house w/ Thornton's brother and his family for the entire weekend. I know I'll miss the little bugger while she's gone, but maybe some time away will be good for all of us.

No comments: