Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oscars

So, here were are again...the Oscars are tonight. And, yes, once again, I haven't seen any of the movies nominated. I'm just not a big movie buff. I do like watching the awards, though...and of course enjoy the red carpet stuff before hand. Gotta love the "what were they thinking?" dresses!

Went to church today. Two of the praise songs we sung were written by Thornton...that's SO cool!! He is such a talented man and I think more people need to hear his music. Hopefully he will get a CD recorded sometime soon. After church Patrick and Rachel each went to a friend's house, so Thornton and I had Alison to ourselves. We went to breakfast and then she said she wanted to go to the park. Ummmm....it's 35 degrees and raining out! So, no...we didn't go to the park! The rain stopped a little while ago, so she and her friend went out moss hunting again.

No comments: