Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Those children"

This morning I was rushing to get the kids out the door for school. Alison was ready, standing at the front door in her coat w/ her backpack on her back. Patrick then yells, "wait...I have to put my contacts in" and Rachel says, "I can't find my shoes!" Alison just looked at me and deadpanned, "those children". I about wet my pants laughing. She's so cute.

Of course, she's also such a handful. It was watch week at Rachel's dance school. Thornton had a meeting at church, so Alison and I were watching Rachel's pointe class. Alison could not sit still. Ugh...it ended up being such a long class trying to deal w/ her when I just wanted to watch Rach. I'm so pleased w/ Rachel's progress in dance. She's so beautiful!

I just heard about Dana Reeves passing away. That's so sad. Some families just seem to have to deal w/ far more than their share of tragedy and grief. I pray for comfort for her and Christopher's son and the rest of their family.

No comments: