Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Huh?

Thornton and I went to McDonald's today for breakfast. We had a coupon for a free breakfast sandwich. So, I told the cashier that I wanted 2 bagel meals, with one of the sandwiches being free. The manager came over and said, "We can't give you the sandwich free in the value meal, because it's already discounted." Huh? At that point, Thornton had to leave, because he was starting to laugh....and I'm sure he was ready for me to start arguing. But, I didn't (aren't you proud of me?) I was like...whatever, just figure it out however you need to so that I get 2 sandwiches and one of them is free. When I got to the table, Thornton was like, "What in the world was she talking about? Technically, if the product you get free is already discounted, then that's a better deal for McDonalds". Yes...but really, who are we to argue w/ their logic??

No comments: