Friday, October 06, 2006

Parent Teacher Conferences

Thornton and I went to P/T conferences for the girls yesterday. Patrick had such great mid-terms, that we were probably lulled into complacency, and we decided not to meet w/ any of his teachers. Hope we don't regret that decision! Rachel has 3 teachers, since she's in Accelerated Math and Literature. Well...everybody loves Rachel! Her teachers just gushed about how wonderful she is and how well she's doing. We were a little nervous about this year for Rach, since this was the first year that she is doing the accelerated classes. I guess I can stop worrying....maybe!

Alison...well, I wish I could say we got the same glowing report. I just have a feeling that her teacher perhaps doesn't appreciate kids w/ a wee bit too much energy. I just pray for a good year for her. Alison has so much potential and I hope it can be maximized this year.

No comments: