Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Been WAY too long...

I know, I know...it's been forever since I've posted. Sorry about that. It all started when our computer desk (a really old wooden table) was starring in a play at church (along w/ the rest of the family). My computer has been set up on a chair, and you have to hunch over to type. Not too comfortable. Well, the play has been over now for close to 2 weeks and my table is still at church. Do you suppose Thornton will take pity on me?

Today is Halloween...woohoo! I just finished decorating the dining room. Thornton's brother and his wife are bringing their daughters (ages 3 1/2 and 2) over for dinner, then we'll go trick or treating. Alison is dressing as a cat and Rachel is going as a Deal or No Deal girl (you know...the ones that hold the silver briefcases?). Patrick is just going to hang out w/ friends, since we don't let him go Trick or Treating at his age. He's cool w/ that, especially since Rachel doesn't like chocolate and gives all of hers to him. He makes out quite well and doesn't have to do any of the walking.

Well, my back is cramping....so that'll do it for today!

No comments: