Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Yep...saw my first 2 Christmas commercials today. Normally, I would be a little bit upset that the holiday is being rushed so much, but for some reason, I'm in the mood for Christmas early this year. It's such an amazing time of year. We really try hard to focus on the blessings of the season and see the joy it contains. Of course, the fact that Thornton was writing a new Christmas song last night on the piano might've helped put me in the mood. The song is brilliant and so pretty. My hubby is WAY talented!

Trick or Treating was fun last night. I think it was a bit too much walking for my nieces and I'm sure my SIL is sore this morning from carrying Lauren so much. But, all in all...a great time. Dinner turned out nice, too. I made a ton of chili and thought I'd have a lot of left overs. I underestimated how much Patrick would eat!! He even came home from his friend's house and ate more!

No computer table still....

No comments: