Tuesday, November 07, 2006

She finally caved!

Alison loves to dance. The thing is...she has never wanted to take dance classes. She's really happy with her one gymnastics class, so I've kind of stopped asking her about dance. Of course, every time she dances at home I tell her that she's not allowed to dance unless she'll take dance class...but she just laughs at me. Well, on Saturday, Alison and Rachel auditioned for a local musical (neither got callbacks...so obviously the director has no taste....) and she did really well at learning the dance. I tried one more time...and just asked if she'd like to start dance and she immediately said YES! I called Rachel's studio and Alison starts dance on Thursday. She is so excited now!! It'll be interesting because Alison is so different from Rachel, but I think she'll have a blast.

No comments: