Monday, June 05, 2006

Busier than usual

You can tell the kids are home, because I haven't updated my blog in a few days. I keep thinking about it, but then it just doesn't get done. Our pool will finally be up and running tomorrow. The girls spent all day swimming at a friend's house, so they are extra tired tonight. Alison is snuggled down in my bed and my guess is that when I go upstairs, she'll be asleep. Poor Rachel is at dance right now and I'm sure she's dragging.

Patrick had a baseball camp this morning, then he came home and mowed the lawn. Then he hugged me.....ewwww....stinky man-boy! I told him how stinky he was and he said, "OK...I'll go put deodorant on". As if that would help!

Patrick's baseball team won their tournament this past weekend. They played so well! Patrick pitched the game they needed to win to get to the Championship game. He did really well, but I could tell he was wiped out after 4 innings. It was hot!

We're going to be dog and cat sitting for my in-law's for the rest of the week. They have a German Shepherd. That will make 2 cats, a German Shepherd and a Siberian Huskey in our house. It works out fine until they all decide to play chase in the middle of the night. It sounds like a herd of cattle are barreling through the house. Their dog loves to swim, too....so we'll have to watch the pool.

No comments: