Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It shouldn't be this hard...

I have always prided myself on being able to get out pretty much any stain that the kids can get on their clothes. Until now. Patrick's new baseball uniform for Junior high is beating me! The uniform is brand new...so it came w/ no stains at all. The pants are white w/ red piping down the leg. I cannot get the dang pants to come clean! I used OxyClean, I've pre-soaked, I've let them sit, I've scrubbed....I'm about to give up. I hate the thought of turning these pants in at the end of the season and not having them be completely perfect. But, really, how realistic is it that a kid could play as hard as Patrick plays and the WHITE pants would still look brand new?

And I really need to make sure the back pocket of said baseball pants before washing. Today I washed the pants, got them out and found a ton of sunflower seeds lining the inside of my washing machine.

Stupid pants...they're the bane of my existance!

No comments: