Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vacation Bible School

Phew....last week was Vacation Bible School at our church. I was the director. We had a fabulous week, but I'm glad it's over....as I'm sure are all the other volunteers. The kids are amazing! They soak up so much in such a short period of time. This morning they sang in church and did such a great job.

Alison's group leader told me a funny story about her: She had to decorate a cross on a page one night. She also drew a picture of what looked like someone upside down near the cross. Her leader asked her if that was Jesus and Alison said, "nope...that's me doing a headstand by the cross." That kid cracks me up!

But, obviously, because of that commitment, I am a little further behind than I wish I were. I'll work hard this week to get caught up.

No comments: