Thursday, September 28, 2006

She's a natural

Alison loved gymnastics at her new gym! She's taken gymnastics before, but we wanted to switch gyms because her last place seemed to focus way more on cheerleading and less on gymnastics. After class, I asked the instructor (an adult...yea!...at the other place it was always a seemingly disinterested high school student) how she did. She said, "Wow...that kid is going to be great! Did you see how high she got on the trampoline?" On the way home Alison asked me if she got to go to gymnastics every day. Ummm...let's just stick to once a week for now, OK?

I need to find 7 slim jeans for Alison. She pretty much wears all of Rachel's hand me downs, but I guess Rachel wasn't quite as tiny around the waist as Alison is, because all of the size 7 pants I have are way too big on Ali. She's making due w/ belts right now, but it would be nice to get some pants that actually fit right.

No comments: