Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A bit suspicious

Yesterday morning Alison was bugging me to take a bath. She loves to take baths....mostly for playtime. Actually, completely for play time. Normally, I don't mind, but we were in a hurry to get to an appointment, so we didn't have time. When we got home, she was already dressed for the day and I had to get working, so I told her she could take a bath at the end of the day. She continued to bug me to take a bath and I continued to deny her. Finally, she gave up and went to her friend Miriam's house. About a half hour later, she comes home drenched and muddy and says, "OK...I fell in the creek...NOW can I take a bath?" She won.

Ozzie came through his little surgery w/ flying colors. Although, apparently, anethesia doesn't bring out the best in him. The vet techs were sarcastically calling him "Mr. Congeniality". I felt bad, like they were criticizing my baby. He's really sweet, just maybe not when he's in pain! When we got him home it was like his hind legs were paralyzed. This led to him falling off the bed and landing flat on his back...twice. He's almost completely back to normal this morning.

No comments: