Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's a beautiful day!

Yea! A sunny, warm day today!! That means children playing outside. I'll admit that it's been a difficult transition this week to having the kids home (spring break) while I'm trying to work. This is the first time I've been home when they are. Previously, I was slaving away in the corporate world...ick! Granted, money is tighter, but it's SO worth it. But, still....it's been hard for them to understand that I have to work during the day. We'll get it all worked out, I'm sure....before summer hits!

Speaking of summer, I've got to find some good day camps for Alison to go to. Patrick has his baseball stuff, plus a week long sleep-away camp. Rach has the same sleep away camp, plus a 2 week performing arts day camp. I don't have anything lined up for Alison yet. Maybe ecology camp. Patrick went to that once. It's right up Alison's alley, too.

No comments: