Friday, April 21, 2006

Kitty love

Our cat, Ozzie, loves to wake me up at 5 a.m. He will shove his little furry face into my face and rub. Then he head butts me. This continues until I wake up enough to start scratching his face. Of course, then, he wants me to continue loving him, despite the fact that I want to sleep. He won't leave my face alone! About this time, the birds start tweeting. We live in a small town, but it's not like we live out in the country. But, man, are the birds loud! So, the past 3 days, I've been up at 5 and unable to fall back to sleep. Until this morning, when I fell back asleep at approximately 6:45. My alarm goes off at 7. I was deep in the middle of a very bizarre dream at the time about a camping trip. There were all these completely unrelated people, including people from my past and people I hardly know camping along w/ our family. I have no idea what it meant. Of course, I can't ever figure out what my dreams mean. Ozzie is now sleeping in the window sill. I think I'll go wake HIM up!

No comments: