Monday, May 08, 2006

Hopscotch candy

Alison had a sucker yesterday and she told me to try it because it tasted like hopscotch. Took me the longest time to realize she meant butterscotch. 'Cause hopscotch candy would taste like chalk and rocks, right? :-)

Rachel had her first ballet company Trainee class. It wasn't a "real" class, actually, because they did a reflexology class w/ the company dancers. It sounds pretty cool...she was telling me all about where to press on your foot to relieve whatever pains you have. I just found it funny, because dancer's feet are so ugly and here they had a whole class focusing on them.

Patrick had a double header yesterday, also. He pitched 3 innings of the first game. Of course, those were the innings that I wasn't there, because I wasn't back from Rachel's ballet yet. He did really well....struck out 8 in 3 innings!!

Today is another busy afternoon and evening. Alison has gymnastics at 4-5, then we'll catch something to eat. Drop Rachel off at dance at 6, and then race across town to Patrick's baseball game, which also starts at 6. Right when his game is over, I'll have to go back and pick Rachel up. Note to self: have Alison bring homework when we leave for gymnastics or she'll never get it done!

No comments: