Thursday, May 11, 2006

I love my mailman!

My mailman is the best! Obviously I have lots of packages going out and coming in every day. He told me that I didn't have to schedule pick up online anymore, because if I left them on the porch, he'll get them. Well, the other day, it was pouring rain, so when I saw him pull up out front I went outside to help load up his truck. He told me not to help him, because he didn't want me to get wet. How sweet is that? Then he got my mail and brought it to the door so I didn't have to go to the mail box.

I am beginning to wonder, however, if the fact that we live in a small town slows down mail delivery. Priority mail is supposed to take 2-3 days, but packages from me to customers hardly ever gets there that fast. It's frustrating, but what's a girl to do? At least I don't have to get wet!

No comments: