Friday, May 05, 2006

Naptime donation

Last Sunday I was exhausted after driving back from Ohio in the night. So, after church, I took a nap. Actually fell asleep this time too! At one point one of the kids came in and told me I had a phone call. I have no idea when they'll learn that when I'm napping, I don't take phone calls, but for some reason, I picked up the phone. It was the Special Olympics looking for a donation. After my nap I said to Thornton that I thought I had donated to the Special Olympics in my sleep. Honestly, I couldn't remember what I had said to the person on the phone! I figured it was OK, since we love the Special Olympics and have volunteered our time for them in the past. Today the donation form came in the mail. Thank goodness it was only $25 that I donated. Can you imagine if I'd donated a ton of money?? I would've had to call them and tell them that I donated in my sleep and I had to reduce the amount!

No comments: