Thursday, February 16, 2006

Comic Relief

I am convinced that God blessed us with Alison to add comic relief to our family. Oftentimes she is an infuriating kid...she is a constant blur of motion and activity. She doesn't listen very well and she questions every decision you could ever make. But...she is hysterical! She brings so much joy to our lives. The other night we were driving home from McDonald's and she had one of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls that have the lipgloss in the hat. Alison says, "This smells so good I just want to rip her head off!" And then proceeded to laugh hysterically. One time Thornton and I were having a talk with Alison because she was misbehaving. It was a very serious talk...but in the middle of it, Alison looked at Thornton and me and said, "Meow, Meow, Meow!!" I just looked at Thornton and told him that he was going to have to be in charge of her punishment that day, because I had to go laugh.

Yep...God knew what he was doing when he added Alison to our family!

1 comment:

graciebaby28 said...

LOL I have to laugh at that one , it is too cute and funny at the same time lol, the girl knows a good scent when she smells it though lol, my daughter's have that one and I try and use it too lol.. :)