Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gallons of shower gel

I have been buying Patrick generic men's shower gel. It comes in a 16 oz. bottle, costs about $1.99 and smells manly. The rest of us all us my products in the shower. But, seriously, I'm not sure I can compete with that kind of price considering how much shower gel this kid uses! I've tried explaining to him that a small amount on the shower pouf (don't tell his friends he uses a pouf, OK?) is plenty, but he insists he needs lots more. I've debated buying an extra gallon of shower gel base, blending the whole darn thing in a manly scent and sticking the whole thing in the shower, but I feared the screams if he happened to drop it on his foot.

And...what is it with the bath mat? Whenever Patrick takes a shower (and lets face it..he's at *that* age when he takes a lot, because he actually wants to smell nice), the bath mat gets soaked. I'm talking so wet that it seems like he must've taken it in the shower with him. I want to eavesdrop sometimes just to see what it is he's doing. Surely he shuts the shower door, right?

Good thing I love the kid!

No comments: