Friday, February 24, 2006

Frustrated

I've been waiting on a shipment of an ingredient I add to the emollient for over 2 weeks now. I can't complete orders until I get this item. Normally this company is a little slow...but not this slow. I'm so frustrated and upset. I know that people hate long turn around times...so do I. I was about in tears yesterday when the UPS guy delivered a package, but not *the* package I was waiting on. Going to call the company again this morning, as soon as they open.

Watched Olympic figure skating last night. The right person won the gold. She really was the skater that skated the best. Sure, I wanted Sasha Cohen to pull it off, but she didn't. You could see in her eyes before she skated that she was questioning herself. I tried to be a bad mommy and let Rachel stay up and watch the performers, but she fell asleep. :-)

No comments: