Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've never been a big Valentine's Day freak...maybe because my birthday is in a few days and I LOVE my birthday! I actually told Thornton not to get me anything for Valentine's Day. Crazy, huh? It's just that money is a little tight and I just don't see the point. He sent me the cutest e-card and that worked fine for me.

I do love how excited Alison gets over Valentine's Day. We printed out special cards on the computer for her friends that are each personalized. So much better than those store bought cards. Rachel is only in the 4th grade, but they already don't exchange Valentines or have a party in class. She's going to hand out a bunch at recess though...I hope that's OK. Patrick went to a school V-day dance yesterday, but he said it was boring. He doesn't dance and not many of his friends were there. He said he was actually thankful that Daddy had to pick him up early!

Tonight Thornton and Patrick go to the Hitting Center, so I'll take the girls to McDonald's playplace before my Bible Study.

No comments: